Trust Built Through the Community
Hiring the right restoration contractor is vital to ensuring your home or business is properly repaired after water damage. If the water damage is not adequately dried out and restored, the remaining moisture can cause mold growth and rot the structure. Xtrac Restoration’s experience and accolades make the go-to, trusted Restoration Company in the Greater Houston Area.
Water and Flood Damage Repair Services
What to Do If You Notice Water Damage
1. Find the source of the water and stop it. This may require profession assistance.
2. Fix the leak to ensure that you do not continue to have issues.
3. Call a professional to assess the extent of the potential damage and create a scope of work.
4. Once the damage assessment is complete, you will receive an initial estimate so you can make a decision to either make an insurance claim (if the damage is covered) or choose the self-pay option.
5. Our technician will now begin the drying process. This involves extracting any standing water, cutting out and removing any saturated, hazardous or unrestorable material, setting up industry leading air movers and dehumidifiers. This process can take up to a week.
6. Once the drying process is complete and the equipment is removed, our team can provide a reconstruction estimate to rebuild any demolished areas.
Water and Flood Damage Repairs
Xtrac Restoration has been offering the highest quality water mitigation and restoration services to business and homeowners in the Greater Houston area for more than a decade.
Water damage may present itself in many different ways within your home or business. Whether it is an appliance leak, roof leak or sewage/toilet backup, water can be very damaging; especially if left untreated.
Once you notice standing water, water spots or moisture/damp areas or material in your home or business, you should call an expert to assess the extent of the potential damage. Water damage typically causes damage in areas you cannot see or feel. A water mitigation expert will use industry leading technology to measure moisture levels in your home, thermal imaging devices and industry knowledge to assess the water damage to your structure.
Why Choose Xtrac Restoration?
Xtrac Restoration and our team of water damage repair professionals have the experience and capabilities necessary to handle the most challenging situations. We are equipped to facilitate quick response to water damage calls for repair and restoration. We combine our professional knowledge with industry leading equipment and products to give you the best quality service.
We provide immediate response with experienced water damage repair and restoration experts to ensure your home or business is back to pre-loss condition as fast as possible. Xtrac Restoration concentrates on safely drying, deodorizing and disinfecting the areas flooded or damaged.
Our crew is available 24/7 to help minimize water damage to walls, floors and ceilings. Most importantly, we respond to your water damage needs and restore your peace of mind.
We serve the Greater Houston area including: Sugar Land, Katy, Cypress, Spring, and the Woodlands.
Don't Let Water Damage go untreated.
Although water may not seem like a big deal when you see a water spot on your ceiling, or you notice a puddle in front of an appliance; however, there is often a much more serious issue than just the water you see. Water spreads and soaks into material causing it to expand and hold moisture. This moisture, if left untreated, often leads to microbial growth (mold, algae, etc) and structural damage.
Without proper treatment this water damage can cause major issues both in the short term and potentially even years later. The sooner you mitigate and restore after water damage the less you may have to spend in repairs.
Untreated water damage will continue to damage and weaken your structure until it is dealt with. Having a professional assess and restore your home or business can save you thousands as opposed to ignoring it.